Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Search the Blog for Freelance Answers

It's time. 

More than 4 years and 500+ posts (and more than 200,000 page views) later, Dollars and Deadlines is going to be on indefinite hiatus. But I'm glad you stopped by! I suggest you search the blog for advice about querying, marketing, ghostwriting, interviewing, content marketing  working efficiently, you name it. You'll find much more advice in one of my many print and ebooks on freelancing:  

**If you want the "big picture" about freelancing and are serious about making your freelance writing business a money-maker, I suggest my freelance classic, Six-Figure Freelancing: The Writer's Guide to Making More Money, Second Edition

**If you're more interested in getting into ghostwriting and content marketing, I suggest Goodbye Byline, Hello Big Bucks: Make Money Ghostwriting Books, Articles, Blogs and More, Second Edition

**If you're brand-new to freelancing, Dollars and Deadlines: Make Money Writing Articles for Print and Online Markets walks you through the process of launching your freelance career

**Finally, if you like your books full of shorter pieces, check out a different format--Writer for Hire: 101 Secrets to Freelance Success is divided into five broad sections to help you make more money regardless of what kind of nonfiction writing you do. 

And if you can't find the answer in one of those hundreds of posts, or in one of my books, shoot me a brief email at kelly at becomebodywise dot com, and I'll be happy to help. 

Thanks for being a reader, and I wish you all freelance success! 




No comments:

Post a Comment