Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Review Goodbye, Byline and Get a Free Query or LOI Critique



Hey, readers! Thanks to all of you who have already purchased my latest book  which covers both short- and long-form ghostwriting (think content marketing, articles, blog posts, books, white papers, and more!). I'll be announcing other special offers in conjunction with my new book, Goodbye Byline, Hello Big Bucks! Make Money Writing Books, Articles, Blogs, and More, Second Edition, but here's the first one: review the book on Amazon or BN.com and I'll be delighted to give you an in-depth critique of your query or letter of introduction. Normally I charge $100/hour for this kind of consulting, so this is a great deal! 

Just post the review and then send me an email at kelly at becomebodywise dot com with the pitch you'd like feedback on, and give me a few days to get back to you! Thanks for your support! (Don't have a Kindle? Download the book at Smashwords.)  

No comments:

Post a Comment