Search This Blog

Friday, December 30, 2011

Eight Popular Posts from 2011 You May Have Missed

Yup, 2012 is around the corner and I've been working on my list of topics I'll cover on the blog next year. I'll share what I made money-wise in 2011 (newsflash: not as much as I expected to!), why I failed to meet my income goal, and how I plan to avoid that in 2012. I'll also be conducting another freelance income survey so we can compare 2011 to 2010 and identify some of the most lucrative areas for freelancers

But first, let's take a look at some of the most popular posts from 2011 you may have missed--and that  are definitely worth reading: 

Want to be a more successful freelancer in 2012? Why not preorder Writer for Hire: 101 Secrets to Freelance Success. You can write it off your taxes this year--and be one of its first readers when it releases in May. Win-win! If you're just looking for an entertaining read (which got good reviews from Publishers Weekly and Library Journal!), I suggest White Bikini Panties, or Did You Get the Vibe?, my first novel. Enjoy! :) 
 

1 comment:

  1. I've enjoyed your blog all year, so thanks for the work you put in. Off to a great 2012!

    ReplyDelete