- How the heck do I write a query, anyway? Here's a simple, effective template to follow.
- You can use a query to pitch a trade magazine too.
- Read about five ways to pump up your query.
- You still hate the idea of querying? Get on board with four reasons you should send them.
- Set your query apart with a secret weapon--a time peg.
- If you want to break into national magazines, try one of these eight ways.
- Should you interview a source before or after you query? The answer may surprise you.
- Before you hit send, take the ten-question query checklist.
- Okay, you sent the query. Good for you. Now what?
- Your query missed the mark? Here are 10 reasons why. Study up for next time.
Writing Is Hard Work
3 years ago