In the meantime, here are links to six of the all-time favorite posts since I started this blog back in May, 2010:
- Freelancers talk about queries all of the time. But what about the LOI, or letter of introduction? It's an essential element in your marketing toolbox.
- We can't forget the query. Here's a template that explains how to write one.
- Pitching an article but having no success with it? Here are 10 legitimate reasons your editor said no.
- How much money did the average freelancer make in 2011? Chances are, it's more than you thought!
- As a freelancer, forget dollars/word. It's dollars/hour that really matters.
- Dream of writing for national magazines? Here's how to get your foot in the door.
Have a great month! I'll see you soon. And remember, if you've got a question about freelancing, search the archives--or post it on this thread where I'll see it and can answer in August.