Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Goodbye, Byline is Now in Print--Get Your Copy Now!



Want to learn how to add ghostwriting to your freelance repertoire? Wondering why content marketing is so hot (and how you can do it, too)? Do you want to make more money as a freelancer (and hey, who doesn't)? I first published Goodbye Byline, Hello Big Bucks in 2010 because I couldn't find a book on ghostwriting that told writers what to expect; how to find clients; how to market themselves; how to work efficiently with clients; and how to address (or avoid entirely) common ghostwriting mistakes. So I wrote it! (Here's the story behind the book and how I wound up going POD, or print-on-demand, for the first time.)

Well, last year I updated and expanded the book, including new templates, new rate information, and new advice and strategies from successful ghostwriters, content marketing writers, and other successful freelancers. It's been selling steadily on Kindle (don't have a Kindle? Get it on Smashwords here) but I know there are are readers like me who prefer the "real" thing--the print version. It will be available on Amazon shortly, but if you can't wait for your copy, buy it here

And stay tuned for more posts on marketing yourself as a writer, regardless of what types of nonfiction you write. 

No comments:

Post a Comment