Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Coming Soon: Free Freelancing Teleclasses

Recently I wrapped up two big projects--a book for a ghosting client, and a book proposal of my own and am finishing a proposal for another ghosting client this week. As a result, I've had some time to think about this blog and how I can give my readers more tools and techniques to help them make more money as freelancers (in addition to the blog and my books, of course). So, next month I'll launch a series of teleclasses on freelancing topics. If you have a particular subject you'd love to learn more about, drop me a comment below and I'll keep your suggestions in mind.

Also coming soon: a look at my latest royalty statement and what it means, and a giveaway for readers when I hit the 200 followers mark! So stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment