Search This Blog

Sunday, July 1, 2012

Post Roundup: Six of the Posts you Loved

Hello, readers! I'll be taking a hiatus from blogging through the month of July to take time for a couple of projects of my own that need time and attention. But don't worry--come August, I'll be back with the usual proven advice to help you freelance successfully. 

In the meantime, here are links to six of the all-time favorite posts since I started this blog back in May, 2010: 

Have a great month! I'll see you soon. And remember, if you've got a question about freelancing, search the archives--or post it on this thread where I'll see it and can answer in August. 

Looking for more for practical, proven freelancing advice, I suggest Writer for Hire: 101 Secrets to Freelance Success or Ready, Aim, Specialize! (more for beginners). If you're more interested in ghostwriting, you'll want to read Goodbye Byline, Hello Big Bucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment